Choose Super, Live Supreem!
Supreem Super Foods is a division of Supreem Pharmaceutical Mysore Pvt Ltd. Supreem Pharmaceutical is the market leader with 33+ years of experience in manufacturing a wide range of bulk stabilized vitamins, minerals and nutraceuticals. It is our mission to raise the bar for healthy lifestyles. Supreem Pharmaceuticals exports their products to over 30 countries and to over 400 customers worldwide.
As the world starts to prioritize their health & well-being for a better tomorrow, we at Supreem, strive to help them unlock their potential with our Superfoods backed with proven Science and superior R & D. With our proven expertise, experience and infrastructure, we have now embarked on bringing these speciality super foods directly to the end consumer.
Our Superfoods offer you easy and practical lifestyle food & supplement choices that will empower & elevate your state of well-being every day. Health and happiness being our inspiration, we are constantly innovating to build a community that achieves its full potential through transformation of physical & mental wellness. Whats more, our products go through a rigorous quality testing and is backed by over 6 certifications by organizations across the world.
Come and enjoy our wide range of healthy snacks, foods and supplements!
Board of Directors
Mr S. N. Rao is the Chairman and Managing Director of Supreem Pharmaceuticals Mysore Pvt Ltd.
Starting his career at Sandoz (I) Ltd (a Swiss Multinational in Mumbai) in their Product Development department, he subsequently worked in various departments before the entrepreneur bug bit him. He quit a rewarding career to start Supreem Pharmaceuticals Mysore Pvt. Ltd in 1985.
With more than 45+ years of experience in the Pharma and Nutraceutical Industry, he is a visionary and has grown the company to its current levels. Starting from a modest infrastructure and a small team, the company now has more than 150 people and multiple plants at multiple locations serving a global clientele. He continues to spearhead the exponential growth of the company.
Sharing his vast experience as an entrepreneur and a businessman, Mr S N Rao was the chairman of the Confederation of Indian Industry, Mysore Zone.
Mr S N Rao has a B.Sc (Tech) and a Diploma in Business Management from Mumbai University.
Mrs Geeta Rao is the Executive Director Of Supreem Pharmaceuticals Mysore Pvt Ltd.
She started her career in a Public sector bank in Mumbai. After 10 years she applied for VRS and has been working for the past 35+ years for the growth of the organisation.
Her innovative inputs in Finance and HR have helped the company scale new heights. The company has been lauded on various platforms for its unique practices.
Mrs Geeta Rao is a B.A Graduate of Mumbai University.
Aditya has over 13 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry and has been a key contributor to the management of Supreem.
With a hands-on approach, he has gained critical experience in managing various departments at Supreem Pharma. Currently, he manages and provides strategic and operational guidance in Production, Quality Assurance, Warehouse Management and Marketing. He has also conceptualized and executed several automation initiatives within the company to improve efficiency & quality across departments.
Additionally, he is deeply involved in the planning and execution of the second generation of growth of Supreem.
Aditya has a Post Graduate degree in Commerce from Sydenham College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai University, and a Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management in Family Managed Business from S. P. Jain Institute for Management and Research, Mumbai, India.
With over 10 years of experience in the company and in the industry, in his current role, he looks after Production and Quality Control, and assists in setting strategic direction for the company. His relentless passion for continuous improvement has resulted in a manufacturing productivity increase of over 30% over the last 2-3 years.
Amit is a graduate with a Bachelor of Pharmacy from JSS College of Pharmacy, University of Mysore, and an MS in Industrial Pharmacy from Long Island University, New York.
He was selected amongst several international young managers to attend the Young Managers Training program of Indo-German Chamber of Commerce in 2015 in Germany.
Joining the company over 30 years ago when the company was still very young, she has worked and distinguished herself in almost all the departments. Rising through the ranks of the organization, she is currently the General Manager responsible for Quality. A person with diverse abilities, she is one of the best in her field; a quality that has enabled Supreem to deliver a quality products every time and retain its customers.
Amongst her many achievements and contributions, she has solved a critical 'assay' issue of Garcinia & made the product highly acceptable in the U.S market, and was instrumental in developing DMF(Drug Master File) for the Company.
Ms Kalavathi H is a Chemistry graduate from the University of Mysore and holds a Certificate in Business Management from SDM Institute of Management Development (SDM-IMD), University of Mysore.
With over 19 years of experience, Ms Shobha manages the Marketing department at Supreem.
She has skillfully and meticulously represented the company in various trade shows and trade exhibitions in India and overseas. Under her relentless leadership, the company has expanded overseas clientele over the years. She has increased the share of our export revenue from a modest 1% to over 25% today.
She has a bachelor's degree in Business Management and a Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management from the University of Mysore. She has also undergone training in Export Management from the Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore.
As the head of our Finance department, Shankara’s attention to detail and meticulous bookkeeping is second to none. He provides leadership to ensure financial hygiene is maintained at all times, while at the same time ensuring regulatory compliances are met on time every time.
With more than 21 years of experience in the field of finance, he is an expert in Cost Management and Financial Management. His major contributions include the successful implementation of Activity Based Costing and the rollout of GST (Goods and Services Tax).
Shankara is a Commerce graduate from the University of Mysore.
The Core team at Supreem Superfoods
• 35+ years in Sales, Distribution & Marketing with Nestle, Dabur, Gillette and Pepsi
• 5 years in the service industry as CEO/Start-up Head in Telecom and Financial Services industries
• Experience in both Domestic & Sub-continental Markets. Has Strong Networks in the Trade, Channel & Franchising Space
• Diverse Experience in New Venture Operations, particularly in the last 10 years
• As a strategic advisor for Supreem Superfoods, he has been at the forefront of the brand and has spearheaded from conceptualisation of the brand, product development, strategy and marketing strategy for SSF.
• 18+ years of well-round experience in diverse areas of Corporate Finance, M & A, Accounts, Fundraise, Legal, CS, Pricing, Operations, Manufacturing Setup, HR Payroll, SCM, Procurement & HR Payroll.
• Held Senior Leadership/KMP Positions with Tata Soulful, Tata Telecom, Avaya, FedEx, Blue Dart, Essar Group, Lifestyle, Chai Point, Nandus. 8+ years in Start-up and Fundraise, with up to INR 245Cr fundraise, 190Cr of M & A & 100+Cr Debt Financing
• Business Operations expertise with Telecom/IT, Manufacturing, FMCS, FMCG, FMCD, Fashion Retail, Food & Beverages Retail
• IIMB-EGMP, MBA-Finance & Finance Graduate
Education & Qualification: 14+ years of experience in the field of Advertising & Marketing Import & Export Management + Supply chain Management certificate course
Work Experience: Bates141 Advertising Pvt, Ltd - 2 yrs, DDB Mudra Advertising Pvt.ltd., - 5 years Manipal Healthcare Enterprises - 2 years, Izmo Web - 2 years Aibono Agritech - 1 year Entrepreneur & Consultant - 3 years
Brands handled: Chik Shampoo, Cavins Milk, Amrutanjan, Bigbazaar, Payback, Eenadu Publication, Derby Clothing
• 17 years of work experience in Advertising Agencies, FLMG and FMCG with brand marketing & performance marketing in Real Estate, Liquor, Hospitality, FMCG and Telecom brands
• Held Senior Marketing position with Vivo Karnataka and put Vivo on the map with top sales with marketing budget spends of Rs 140 crores 2017 to 2021
• A strategic thinker with exposure in strategy development and research
• Has hand on experience in TVC and Film production
• Experience in Social Media Marketing & E-commerce marketing
Brand handled: Santoor Soaps, ITC confectionery, Vladivar Vodka, Jockey, Murugappa Group, Brigade Builders, Vivo India
• Master of Social Work and MBA – HR, with more than 17 years of various Industry experience. Before that, he worked in companies like Wrigley’s, Group 4 Securitas, PVR Cinemas, Nitesh Estates, etc
• He has worked both in India and Overseas
• He will be overseeing Talent Acquisition, Talent Retention, Training in terms of Attitudes, Skills & Knowledge and Admin activities of SSF
• A Dynamic Retail, Super Foods, Information Technology & Services, BFSI, Payment Technology, Software Solutions, IOT, Telecom & Electronic Security Systems Sales and Business Development professional with 25+ years of experience in India and South East Asia
• Commercially aware and highly successful in driving the business forward whilst delivering high sales and marketing standards, through increasing sales performance and business development skills. A Vibrant go-getter and energetic leader is known for his ability to envision and create successful outcomes in a complex and multicultural environment
• Enterprising Head with a solid record of contributions that streamlined operations, invigorated businesses, heightened productivity & enhanced internal controls
• Exceptionally well organized with a track record that demonstrates self-motivation, creativity and initiative to achieve both corporate and personal goals